0330 1228 998

From the UK (standard rate)

From outside the UK (standard rate)


If you and your ex-spouse believe you can reach a settlement, how do you determine what’s in your child’s best interest but also fair to both of you? It’s not easy, but we can do it.

Our lawyer can help to negotiate  to reach a settlement with regard  with what is in the best interest of your child.

In some cases you will need a certificate issued by an mediator before issue proceedings.

If you do not know what is the best option, do not hesitate to contact us.


Do you need advice from a lawyer?

    − 7 = 1

    Don't Hesitate to contact us any time

    Exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur

    Send a message

    Lasă un mesaj

      9 + 1 =