0330 1228 998

From the UK (standard rate)

From outside the UK (standard rate)

Child maintenance

When parents get divorce, children in the vast majority of cases will go to live with one or the other parent. They are recognized as the custodial spouse, and the non-custodial spouse will be required by law to help to look after the child through financial support – child maintenance.

After the divorce is finalized ex-spouses are obligated to provide care and maintenance to their own children.

Andreea Moscovici may help you to agree a maintenance agreement and put it in writing as well as help with its enforcement. Some couples may want to do more than just put their agreement in writing, they may want to also obtain a court order.

Do you need advice from a lawyer?

    − 5 = 4

    Don't Hesitate to contact us any time

    Exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur

    Send a message

    Lasă un mesaj

      − 3 = 5